Support of enforcement proceedings
Support for enforcement bis a set of measures aimed at the enforcement of a court decision. In some cases, the existence of a court decision in your favor does not indicate a guaranteed restoration of your violated rights. The bad faith of the debtor, the considerable workload of bailiffs delay the execution of the court decision.
We offer legal assistance in support of enforcement proceedings, which consists of the following:
- Consulting on issues of enforcement proceedings;
- Preparation of an application for the issuance of a writ of execution / a duplicate of a writ of execution / an application for the restoration of a missed deadline / an application for clarification of a writ of execution;
- Preparation of petitions for seizure of funds in the accounts of the debtor, for the seizure of the debtor’s property and other measures aimed at collecting debts;
- Representation of the interests of the client in dealing with the bailiff;
- Appeal against actions (inactions) of bailiffs.