IT & Telecommunications
The sphere of information technologies is one of the fastest growing in the global economy, being both an engine of economic growth and a sector that has already significantly changed and transformed economic processes in other sectors and continues to influence the formation of a new type of economy based on knowledge, use of information and products of human intellectual labor. Informational technologies sector of Uzbekistan’s economy is growing and developing not in arithmetic, but rather geometric progression. One of the main reasons for this success is the IT-Park of Uzbekistan, created, on the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. IT-Park is a special economic zone that provides its residents with special preferential conditions. The IT-Park helps start-ups, develops a residency program, oversees IT visas, maintains a specialized marketplace with vacancies and projects, and conducts educational courses in the IT field. The Park offers incubation and acceleration programs for technology startups. Main directions: Fintech, Medtech, Agrotech, E-Gov, E-Commerce, IoT, Autotech, Online Education and GameDev. In addition, residency in the IT park provides a number of benefits and preferences.
Black Swan Consulting provides the widest range of legal services in the area of IT, as this sphere is one of our main focus areas. We can help with:
- Company registration services, development of all necessary corporate documentation;
- Support in obtaining the status of a resident in the IT park and in the Cyber park;
- Legal support of any telecommunication or IT projects, including based on blockchain technology;
- Consulting on regulatory requirements;
- Support in obtaining various types of licenses;
- Support in registration of personal data bases, etc.;
- Consulting on intellectual property issues, as well as registration of trademarks, program codes, etc.;
- Drafting all requisite contracts, agreements, other documents and etc.