Corporate law is a set of legal norms regulating the legal status, procedure of activity and establishment of companies. Even though corporate laws differ from country to country, a commercial entity often has the following features: a separate legal personality; limited liability; transferable shares; and a centralized management structure. The laws are meant to be friendly for companies so that to make it easier for them to do business.
BSC law firm provides various scope of services including:
- consulting and assistance in choosing the optimal organizational and legal form of business;
- assistance in registration, reorganization, liquidation of legal entities, accreditation of representative offices of foreign companies and organizations, obtaining licenses, certificates and other permits in the manner prescribed by law;
- development and preparation of drafts of any corporate documents in accordance with the requirements of the legislation;
- development of corporate governance system and corporate documentation;
- consulting and legal support of corporate procedures, including the convening and holding of meetings of shareholders and participants of companies, change of the authorized capital and issue of securities, acquisition of shares and interests in legal entities, payment of dividends, resolution of corporate disputes;
- consulting and comprehensive legal support of liquidation and bankruptcy of legal entities and etc.