In an uncertain economy, real estate has become a promising long-term investment for investors looking for diversification and consistent returns. Real estate must, as a sector, both compete with other investment classes and provide customers, whether they are purchasing or leasing, with a desired product. It needs to be especially noted that this market has been thriving in Uzbekistan in recent years. Moreover, the recent political situations in the world and sharp increase in mortgage lending provided even more opportunities, as an analysis of the real estate market showed that housing sales in Uzbekistan increased by 30% in 2022.
Our main and specialized services in the real estate industry are as follows:
- Legal support in acquisition, leasing, sale, and disposition of all types of real estate property;
- Drafting of trust management agreements;
- Real estate Dispute Resolution;
- Analysis and development of investment agreements, as well as other agreements;
- Conducting due diligence procedures for developers;
- All other types of matters related with real estate property and its commercial transactions.