Disputes and disagreements may arise in the course of any commercial transaction or deal. These issues may occur between different companies, between different companies and individuals or only between individuals. One of the main and most popular instrument of dispute resolution is litigation. Litigation is a broad and comprehensive term for the process of preparing and presenting a case at trial. While litigation is most generally associated with a trial, it also includes gathering data in preparation for a lawsuit, negotiating, and settling. The court system of Uzbekistan consists of the following courts: Constitutional Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Supreme Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan, military courts, regional, city and district courts. The litigation process can be divided into three broad stages: pre-trial procedures, issue of proceedings and filing of a defense and trial.
Our professionals have extensive knowledge in all of these stages and can deliver the required outcomes. Also, Black Swan Consulting offers to resolve disputes in practically all field of civil and economic litigation and our services in this sphere include but are not limited to:
- Developing a litigation strategy;
- Preparing claims, counterclaims, petitions, appeals and cassation appeals and other service documents;
- Representing clients during execution proceedings;
- Representing clients in commercial disputes;
- Representing clients in corporate disputes;
- Representing clients in intellectual property disputes;
- Representing clients in employment or labour disputes.