For the past decade the education sector of Uzbekistan has experienced a drastic alteration due to the new players entering the local market and also due to the simplification of a number of procedures. These players are private schools/universities and the branches of international schools/universities. Nowadays, there are more than 30 international and 20 private educational establishments, while the number of local universities is 93. In addition to this, the level of state educational institutions is constantly increasing as well. Systematic improvements of the existing establishments are taking place, while the new modern ones are being launched. The prime example of the latter is a New Uzbekistan University, which was created in 2021 by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The organization and management of educational institutions, curriculum and courses, instruction and teaching methods, equal and fair educational opportunities for all students, and the absence of discrimination are the key and most crucial aspects of the education sector. All of these areas, and more, are covered by our legal services for the education sector. Other main education law services are the following:
- Drafting all requisite documents, and getting proper registration;
- Compliance of all regulatory laws and rules of authorized state bodies;
- Advising on labor legislation in the field of education;
- Assistance in registration and approval of formulated curriculum and programs;
- Support in the registration of trademarks and assistance in the protection of intellectual property rights;
- Facilitating merging and acquisition of educational institutions.